Friday, September 18, 2009

My Happiest Moment

I was thinking about how crazy life is this morning and wondering is there a time in my life I wish I could go back to? You know, that happiest moment. Like some people wish they could go back to high school days, their favorite summer vacation, or even back to playing in the sand box days. I realized that there is no other moment then now that I would really reather be in. No matter how complicated, crazy, frustrating, or overwhelming it all gets, now is still better. I've learned more, loved more, cried more, and even been more in the last few years then all the 20 years before that put together. I truelly have my best friend next to me everyday and all the other problems and trials seems so much less important because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment